Thursday, October 6, 2011

7th oct 2011 Friday

~7th Oct 2011 Friday~

Its exactly 2 weeks to my wedding day. Im excited but on the other hand Im so stress up... alot of factors add in. Zzzz

A Wedding is really very very expensive in singapore... Besides my 14k Wedding photoshoot, this Wedding dinner cost me a bomb SIGH! Morning ceremony which i thought will be fun cost alot more $$ than i expected. I didnt know that i have to spend nearly 1k for angpows for my cousins, Jie meis, Xiong dis , Buffet on both sides for lunch etc etc.. that cannot be seen... zzz way out of my budget ..=((

So hopfully jie meis wont request the Groom to come up with a huge sum of crash gate $$ haha... hopefully they will enjoy the fun instead of the angpows la.=P LOL

alot of things to be done in two weeks... But still i have not found someone who can hlp me to take care of mocca while im in Japan... =(( worried.

~Yuling~